Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sunday Riley Prismasilk Eyeshadow in Lady Godiva (swatch & dupe)

Sunday Riley can be found only at Barney's right now for $26.  They are very high quality shadows that have so much depth and dimension.  The colors I really want are Leprechaun and Fool's Gold.  Fool's Gold looks to die for!!  For now, I only have Lady Godiva.  It is very similar to Burberry Rosewood eyeshadow and MAC Coco pigment that is $100 on Ebay! 

I honestly don't think Lady Godiva is THAT special.  Don't get me wrong, it's very nice......but I guess it didn't knock my socks off for the $26 price tag! What I'm trying to say is that if you are going to splurge on only one Sunday Riley eyeshadow, this might not be the most unique. It wasn't as creamy as I expected either.  It was a little bit on the powdery side. 

I looked for a dupe in my collection and I found a cheap alternative that is pretty darn close.  If you own NYX Champagne & Caviar palette, then you are set!  The shade right next to the matte white shadow is a pretty close dupe of Lady Godiva.  Sunday Riley in Fool's Gold was backorder, but it has shipped and I should have swatches and a comparison soon! Enjoy the swatches!

Click here to see a swatch/comparison of Sunday Riley Fool's Gold eyeshadow!

(L to R) NYX Champagne & Caviar palette, Sunday Riley Lady Godiva, WnW Sweet as Candy (crease shade)


(L to R) WnW Sweet as Candy (crease shade), Sunday Riley Lady Godiva, NYX Champagne & Caviar palette(color next to the matte white), MAC Satin Taupe


No comments:

Post a Comment